Professional Education with Andrology eLearning
Welcome to Andrology Australia's online learning portal: Andrology eLearning. Free online education is available for GPs, primary health care nurses and other health professionals interested in male reproductive health disorders. Education is also available to support health professionals in engaging men in the primary health care setting.
Different professional education programs have been developed to accommodate different learning styles and time available for further education. Online education offers flexible learning, without the cost and inconvenience of travel. Courses and programs have been based around examples of cases or problems commonly encountered by primary and allied health care professionals in day-to-day clinical practice. Our education programs have been developed with input from respective Working Groups and experts.
Important notes before you start:
- There are a number of activities with different types of accreditation (where applicable). Education activities range between 30 minutes to 6 hours to complete and the allocated time is specified on each activity.
- Education accredited with the various professional organisations (ie RACGP, ACRRM, APNA) is indicated and certificates are provided for all completions.
- For GPs, have your RACGP or ACRRM number handy. You will need to provide this during the registration and evaluation process to gain your QI&CPD points.
- Enter your first name and surname as you've used for your professional registration. This will help reduce errors in assigning your CPD points.
- You'll need to enter a valid email address to complete registration.
- Headphones or speakers will help you hear the videos more clearly.
- You can return to the activity at any time, but you cannot save the quiz or the evaluation part way through. So make sure you have about 10-15 minutes available when you get to this stage.
- Site navigation is based on a pre-set layout. You may need to follow instructions as you proceed through an activity.
- RACGP/ACRRM CPD points will be allocated within four weeks of course completion.
- There is no cost to complete the online education available on this site.
- The development of our education activities is possible through the support of the Australian Government Department of Health for the Andrology Australia project. For more information, see our sponsorship guidelines.
Health professionals registered with any sector are welcome to undertake any of the Andrology Australia online courses as self-directed learning and a certificate of completion will be provided.
Andrology Australia delivers both Category 1 and Category 2 activities as part of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Quality Improvement and Continuing Professional Development (QI&CPD) program, and activities accredited through the Professional Development Program (PDP) of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM).
Andrology Australia is an authorised provider of accredited activities under the RACGP QI&CPD Program.
For primary health care nurses
Andrology Australia delivers free online learning designed specifically for primary health care nurses, accredited by the Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA) where applicable.
Your feedback and suggestions for improving Andrology eLearning are welcome. Please use the online evaluation for each unit or contact Andrology Australia directly using the Contact Us page to help us improve our programs.
Andrology Australia online learning is free from pharmaceutical sponsorship or advertising. There has not been any input (financial or otherwise) from any (pharmaceutical) sponsor to the design, development, education content or delivery of the Andrology Australia education activities. Generic product names are used unless a branded product is named for a specific contextual reason.